Intense India Tours accepts both the modes of payment – Online and Offline, according to the convenience of its clients. The following is the payment procedure for tours booked with us:
ONLINE PAYMENT PROCEDURE
- Online credit card payment (Master Card / Visa)
- ONLINE DEBIT CARD PAYMENT (Master Card / Visa / Maestro)
A) ONLINE CREDIT CARD PAYMENT (Master Card / Visa)
For making online payment (After confirmation of the required tour / travel services) following system is to be followed:
- We will send you an online payment link to access our secured payment gateway.
- On this payment gateway link, please fill the information required.
- After that click submit button. A hash key will appear in next page and then click on Submit.
- Provide your credit Card Number, CVV Number, Card Expiry Date, Card Holders Name & click on “Proceed”
- After that Transaction details displayed as Transaction successful or Not successful
- Transaction Successful means payment has been successfully processed.
- Online Credit / Debit card payments attract bank transaction charge of 3.50% of invoice value.
- Also we would require copies of following documents: –
Copy of Passport (First & Last Page)
B) BANK / TELEX TRANSFER
- You may remit payment by Bank / Telex Transfer to our account with Axis Bank Ltd.
- Bank / Telex Transfer payments attract bank charges. Please instruct your bank that you will bear all bank charge of sending and receiving bank and to ensure that payment received is 100% of tour invoice value.
- It takes 6/8 working days for international payments to clear. Remittance is deemed received only when it appears in our bank account.
BANK DETAIL FOR FOREIGN INWARD REMITTANCE IN INR
|Beneficiary Name & Address||M/s. Intense India Tours|
|Beneficiary’s Bank||Axis Bank Ltd. C1/12A Yamuna Vihar, New Delhi -110053, India|
|Account Number||9120 200 1290 6514|
Note: All payments should be free and clear of any withholding tax and deduction.
Bank charges, if any, for remittance (by remitting bank or by intermediary bank) would be strictly borne by payer.